Wednesday, October 5, 2011

EOC Week 1: My Voice

Hi my name is Eryck. I started my career in Audio Production as an Entertainer/ Performer Here in Las Vegas. I grew up in Tucson and as a young boy I had a dream to play music, and be on a stage. Of course as we get older we sometimes lose track of our dreams and tell ourselves that life is never going to give us an opportunity to let us do what we love.  After realizing some of what the world has to offer, I have strived to be quick and efficient in everything I encounter. I work and learn as many programs as I can, to better myself to make a future not only for my personal gain, But even more for the gain of my future Employers and clients. I have a wide list of talents that include: Writing music, Performing, Audio editing, sweetening, Video Editing, and Photo Editing. What most managers, producers, and engineers lack in every field of entertainment is the realization that, they are one’s who are serving you. While I am behind you, I will make sure that you have everything you need, every step of the way, and push the boundary of your dreams to make them reality.  So whether you are a fellow Audio junky, model, or an artist that has big dreams, I am here for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment