Wednesday, November 23, 2011

EOC week 8: Creative content

I would like to involve a wide variety of ideas for my final project. Starting from most hopeful to least. I would like to have a 30 second commercial, and some magazine adds. But depending on the amount of time, it might just be a magazine adds. For the video commercial, I will search or create a vodka bottle with a unique shape to separate it from the surrounding bottles when it is on the shelf in the store. The bottle will possibly be a Flat Black with gold or bronze lettering that will shine in the light. The idea behind the bottle’s shape and color is, “I want the bottle to sell itself, I want people to walk into a store and buy my product just for the bottle so it can be admired even after it is empty.” I want the commercial aimed at the age group of 21 to 35. Right when young adults are beginning legally experiment with alcohol, the sleek bottle and description would be enough to prove that my vodka has new and great experiences to offer. The commercial will also involve a sense of “high class”, which will attract older age groups; because at this point in life they are generally settled in, and like to enjoy the finer things in life as opposed to the younger crowd whom is generally satisfied with generic products. Using a hint of sex appeal and a lot mystery, my commercial (depending on the quality) will create curiosity and the desire to drop by the liquor store.

No comments:

Post a Comment